All questions about EDocman extension

Content search

• bestcons
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159247 by bestcons
Replied by bestcons on topic Content search
Sure.
It might have been that you had developed a kind of plugin for Virtuemart.
Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159263 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Content search
Hi,
Sorry, we aren't familiar with Virtuemart extension. Hope you understand. In this case, i need you to explain clearly the issue with Edocman search function. If you can send some screenshots, it will be easier for us to understand your issue
Thanks
Dam

• bestcons
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159272 by bestcons
Replied by bestcons on topic Content search
In Joomla 3 searching on the website www.dedecanije.nl (test environment for the historical society Oud Vorden) used 1 Joomla search window, showing results from basic content of the website, JiFile results for pdf files and Virtuemart "images including text annotations".
In Joomla 4 the environment has drastically changed. Joomla Search has been replaced by Smart search. The search window (top arrow on the attachment  ) is restricted to the basic content, combined with the Edocman results for pdf files.Virtuemart in their recently released version 4 does not offer Smart search. So I am left with a second search window (lower arrow) for Virtuemart results. For a live demo visit the website and use as search term  in both windows the name of a famous local poet called "Staring"

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159273 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Content search
Hi,
Could you please submit ticket on category: Edocman and provide your site url with super admin account. I will check the issue with search function for you
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam