All questions about EDocman extension

How do I turn off "Tagged Under" and "Details"

More
10 years 3 months ago #40521 by Art Flores
Hi Tuan,

I am using the Columns Layout, but that file did not change or delete the Details button.
I will try to explain what I did:
1. I am creating a Menu item Column Layout linked to a Category in Edocman.
2. Then I create a link to this menu and the result should be in 3 columns layout but it is doing a list of documents.
3. Then I change the configuration to show the buttons for Display Option, if I click the button for Columns is showing the 3 columns layout (set on configurations), but only If I click that button. After I navigate the site the columns stays.
4. If a new viewer check the site it is showing the list not the columns layout. The new visitor needs to click on the Display Button Columns Layout.
5. Seems that the DISPLAY buttons are mandatory to all the site, if you select to display either Columns or List layout will show the same selection on all the site. It does not matter if the Menu item is formatted to a specific layout, in my case Columns Layout.

If you can check this options will be great to have an answer. Right now I am trying to make it work for the final user.

I am still working on more things and now I need to check about the indexation of documents, so probably I will contact you in another forum reply.

Thank you for your excellent work.

Regards,
Art Flores

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam