Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

No order registered in case of Paypal payment

More
13 years 11 months ago #3168 by Maya S
I have the latest version, I reinstalled it yesterday evening :-)

I have an ongoing support ticket called " Blank page when using a coupon" (opened on May 2) in which there is the FTP account & Joomla administrator account.

Thank you ! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #3185 by Paul Burrows
Replied by Paul Burrows on topic Re:No order registered in case of Paypal payment
Hi I'm having the same problem - my first order came through but the buyer received nothing! - i had to send him a link to the file

could you please look into this for me

please delete these details and don't show them
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc. Reason: Delete the login information to the site !

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 11 months ago #3191 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:No order registered in case of Paypal payment
Hi

I just went to your site , install the latest version and made a test order and all works fine . Please check it .

I noticed your documents are big , and some mail servers might refuse to send email with large attachment, so I think it will be best if we set :

- Send Document Via Email : No .
- Send Download link via Email : Yes .

Then customers can click on the download link which they receive in email to download documents .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 10 months ago #3373 by Maya S
My problem is still unsolved... According to Tuan - with whom I've had a MSN conversation - it comes from a "communication problem" between Paypal & the component.

I have new information : when I check the database of my website, I see the orders. They appear in the database !!! The problem is that they are not visible in the administration panel of the component & the customer doesn't receive any confirmation/download link.

By the way, it seems I have the same problem with JoomDonation (the donations can be seen in the database but not in the admin panel of the website).

In t0r4j_dms_orders, the field "published" is on 0 for all the orders and the field "payment_date" is "NULL" for all the orders.

Please, I really need some help. I sent my first support ticket on May 2 and I still can't use my component, one month and one week later.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3426 by opentino
same problem here.
I also had Docman seller before and thought to update for $20 to get it updated and working with paypal.

in testmode the orders are registered but not in live mode.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 10 months ago #3429 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:No order registered in case of Paypal payment
Hi

Could you please submit a support ticket contains FTP account and Joomla administrator account so that I can check and fix for you ?

Thanks ,

Tuan