Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

No order registered in case of Paypal payment

• bripsy2
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #3075 by bripsy2
Hi!
I used to offer downloads via Docman seller, and I changed this week for Documents Seller. I was able to recover my files and documents and the component now works fine (after solving the issues withe apostrophes which you adress somewhere else in this forum).

However it works properly only for "pay later" option.
In case of Paypal payment, it redirects correctly to Paypal, the payment is made, but the order is never registered, no confirmation email or download link is sent to the customer and the administrators do not receive any notification except from Paypal, advising of a payment made.

Thank you for your help
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3085 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:No order registered in case of Paypal payment
Hi

Please give me more information about the issue :

1. Are you testing the extension on a live or a local computer ? If you are testing it on local site, It won't work because Paypal could not reach your local computer to notify the payment .
2. if your site set to offline, It won't work as well .
3. Do you use RSFirewall on your site ?

If none of the above items applied to your site , please submit a support ticket contains FTP account and Joomla administrator account so that I can check and fix it for you .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• bripsy2
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #3086 by bripsy2
I am testing life, the site is online and I do not use RSFirewall.
How do I submit a support ticket with the confidential info you require? I cannot find indications how to do that in the help section.
Thank you

More
13 years 11 months ago #3088 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:No order registered in case of Paypal payment
Hi

Under user menu, there is a menu item called support tickets . You can access that menu item to submit your site information so that I can check it .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• bripsy2
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #3089 by bripsy2
I must be dumb, but where do I find the User menu?
Thanks

More
13 years 11 months ago #3090 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Please login to your account . Then in the right side, you will see user menus . Please see the attached image .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• bripsy2
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #3136 by bripsy2
As I wait for this issue to be solved, I configured my site to accept only 'paylater' payments, disabling the Paypal option, which is not working properly.
However, when I do that, the customer, when clicking 'Order' accesses directly the download, without having to pay.
So I activated again the Paypal option, and customers can use the PayLater options, which works properly!!!!
There is something weird in these payment options.
Thanks for a prompt solutions.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #3162 by Maya S
I have the same problem : no order registered in case of Paypal payment + the person doesn't receive any confirmation email (and doesn't receive the document !).
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Maya S.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3165 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi all .

I will check this issue this morning and will have the result soon .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 10 months ago #3167 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

@bripsy2 : I checked and fixed the issue on your site . Please check it and also reply my email to confirm that It was fixed .

@Maya2222 : Please make sure you are using latest version of the extension .(login to your account, access Your Orders menu item to download it) . I have spent time to test the latest version many times and all works fine . If it still doesn't work for you, there must be something special with your server. Please let me know FTP account and Joomla administrator account so that I can check and fix it for you .

Thanks ,

Tuan