Any questions about Documents Sellers, post it here .

How does customer download product after purchase

More
14 years 1 month ago #2571 by Paul Csogi
thx, will submit ticket. not running locally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2575 by Paul Csogi
would it matter if the site is "offline" when making purchase?

More
14 years 1 month ago #2577 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:How does customer download product after purcha
Oh
If you put the site to offline, It won't work then because when the site offline, Paypal IPN could not reach the site. You need to make the site live to make it works .
Thanks,
Tuan

More
14 years 1 month ago #2578 by Paul Csogi
i don't think it is your problem... My paypal account is not showing the purchases and my receipts say "unclaimed". any ideas?

More
14 years 1 month ago #2579 by Paul Csogi
problem resolved.... paypal account was never fully verified. sorry for all the posts. great product. as usual PEBCAK.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2580 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:How does customer download product after purcha
Great !
Could you help me by giving Documents seller a 5 stars rating and a nice review ? It will help me collects more orders from clients . The link to DMS on the JED is :

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-commerce/subscriptions/5000

Thanks,
Tuan

• Allen Burtt
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #2591 by Allen Burtt
Hi Tuan,

I made a link to "mydocs" as suggested and then put a couple of test document sales through my PayPal account. The sales were processed sucessfully and the purchased documents sent by email. The orders also show up in the administration area (under "orders") and paypal confirmed the sales - All good.

The problem I'm having is that when I (as the purchaser) return to my web site and cllick on the "mydocs" link, all that is displayed is the normal category lsit i.e it doesn't show the document that I purchased (other than as one of the documents available for purchase if I drill down to it).

I checked the "mydocs" link and its correct. I aslo checked my download seetings in the configuration panel (which is set to allow X number of downloads for X number of days).

Have a missed or made an incorrect setting? Any suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Allen

More
14 years 1 month ago #2592 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:How does customer download product after purchase
Hi Allen
Could you submit a support ticket so that I can check it for you ?
Thanks,
Tuan

• Allen Burtt
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #2595 by Allen Burtt
Thanks Tuan, have submitted a suppot ticket.
Cheers
Allen

More
14 years 1 month ago #2596 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:How does customer download product after purchase
Hi Allen
There was a small problem with SEF in DMS . I checked and fixed it. Sorry about the issue . Please go to your site to check it and confirm that It is fixed .

Thanks,
Tuan