International Shipping Charges

• Karen Huang
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #60890 by Karen Huang
International Shipping Charges was created by Karen Huang
Hi, I have renamed "eshop_auspostpro" to "International Shipping" and set my Geo Location to other countries BUT USA and Canada. However, when I tried to checkout a product with an USA address, the International Shipping option still shows. How do I remove that from the USA and Canada shipping?

Also, Is there a way I can place different weight range on each order? For example, if someone orders 1-2 products on the weight range of 2-3 oz., the international shipping charge will be $3.99. 3-4 oz, the shipping will be $4.99, etc. So far, every time the international shipping charge is random and I don't know where the charges are coming from. How do I fix that to a fixed international shipping charge?

Thanks,
Karen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #60898 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic International Shipping Charges
Hello Karen,

1. Please make sure that International Shipping plugin is assigned to International Geo Zone and make sure that International Geo Zone does not include USA and Canada

2. The Internal Shipping that you are using is eshop_auspostpro. It returned from Australia Post shipping company. If you want to have shipping cost based on weights, simply use eshop_weight shipping plugin. Read about how to setup weight shipping here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/extensions/sh...h4-5-weight-shipping

Hope that my answers are useful.
Sincerely, Giang

• Karen Huang
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #61000 by Karen Huang
Replied by Karen Huang on topic International Shipping Charges
Hi Giang,

I have set the international shipping Geo Zone not include USA and Canada but it still shows on the USA Shipping Address.

I followed the steps to set up the weight shipping plugin but it doesn't ask me for the zeo location or select what shipping method this is. How do I make it show it for the fixed shipping rate based on each weight range?

Thanks,
Karen

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #61016 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic International Shipping Charges
Hello Karen,

Please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the back-end log-in account to your site so I can help you to check that.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong