EShop CSV Advanced export/import procedure

• Davide Belletti
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #58468 by Davide Belletti
EShop CSV Advanced export/import procedure was created by Davide Belletti
I bought the "EShop CSV Advanced" plugin and all day I try to use it but I can't use it because the documentation for using the plugin does not exist (or I have seen nothing clear) and all the products contained in the sample file that I received via email are too different from the products that I have to add to my eStore (the products I want to add have attributes and custom options but the products of the sample files have neither attributes nor custom options).
I also suspect that the field "description" of the products that I have to import (which must contain the code XHTML) can cause problems during import procedure.

The best thing would be to have a procedure that allows me to export a product already inserted, open the CSV file, duplicate the line of the product by the number of times by changing the data for new products to add and import the file again with the plugin that I bought that at the time, for me it is unusable. :(

I have attached the export done by the EShop export function of a single product in order to find a solution to my case.

File Attachment:

File Name: products_2....csv.zip
File Size:2 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago #58753 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop CSV Advanced export/import procedure
Hello Davide,

I am attaching an example file which include attributes, options for products. Please look at it to make the your CSV file in correct format to import.

Sincerely, Giang
Attachments:

• Davide Belletti
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #58789 by Davide Belletti
Replied by Davide Belletti on topic EShop CSV Advanced export/import procedure
That's not useful for products in my store and answered only to one of my questions.
I've done a lot more effort to try to explain it in a foreign language than you to answer my questions :(

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 month ago #58850 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop CSV Advanced export/import procedure
Hello Davide,

The file that you sent is good. You just need to create a new template in EShop CSV Advanced, then make sure that template has exact fields (name and order) as the fields in the CSV file and do the import. It should work.

Tell me if I can do anything else to help you.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong