All problems related to OSP Templates like: OSP Template, OSP Transparent, OSP Map, OSP Real Estate, OSP T3 Map and OSP Realty

SOLVED !!! OS RealHome - Ajax Search Form

• Stuart
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #64726 by Stuart
Hi

Is there a way to publish the ajax search form from OS Map Search as a layer over the slideshow? Or even to publish only the ajax search form WITHOUT the map background in a slideshow position?

SInce there is the possibilty to add HTML to the configuration options for the bundled Vina Camera Image Slider module (or to most other slideshows for Joomla), maybe there is a possibility to add the ajax search form there somehow?

I was looking at a similar WordPress template at wpresidence.net which has the search form also in a slideshow, as shown at demo1.wpresidence.net which is more or less what I would like to achieve with OS RealHome.

Thanks
Stuart
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Mr. Dam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #64727 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OS RealHome - Ajax Search Form
Hi Stuart,
If you need to put the slideshow on the top, and then, putting the Search form above, i can help you to implement it, but please remember that the search module won't be Ajax Search module. Because the Ajax search module is used for the Map. If we put the slide show to replace the Map, we won't have place the show the result. In that case, the search module will submit the form to Advanced Search page. See this module here osprealty.joomservices.com
Please submit ticket and send your site information.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stuart

• Stuart
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #64729 by Stuart
Replied by Stuart on topic OS RealHome - Ajax Search Form
Thank you. It is still on my local server, but I shall upload to a live server tomorrow, and submit a ticket.

The ajax search form for OS RealHome looks good, and if it could work the same way, but show results in an advanced search page instead of the map, that would be fine for my needs.

Stuart

More
8 years 6 months ago #70338 by Carlos Osorio
Replied by Carlos Osorio on topic OS RealHome - Ajax Search Form
Hi, I want to do the same but have found no solution. Did it worked for you?

More
8 years 6 months ago #70339 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OS RealHome - Ajax Search Form
Hi Carlos,
Can you please let us know what do you want?
Thanks
Dam

More
8 years 6 months ago #70753 by Carlos Osorio
Replied by Carlos Osorio on topic OS RealHome - Ajax Search Form
I will like to publish the ajax search form from OS Map Search as a layer over the Vina Camera Image Slider in the slideshow position.
Also would like to know if in the ajax search form there is the possibility to add extra fields such as rooms and/or construction and land area.
Best regards.

Moderators: Mr. Dam