• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #140441 by Giang Dinh Truong
EShop version 3.3.2 released was created by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear all,

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of EShop Shopping Cart extension, version 3.3.2 with some great new features and improvements:

1. Important fix for PayPal payment option.

For some reasons (sessions, cache, other third party extensions, hosting, etc), sometime, after customers made the payment at PayPal website and return to the store's site, instead of showing the Complete page of EShop, the system show the "Order is not existed!" message. There are some cour clients reported this issue so I found a solution to fix it and updated to the version 3.3.2 of EShop. 

So if you are using EShop PayPal payment plugin for your store, please upgrade EShop to the latest version 3.3.2 to have this issue to be fixed.

2. Add disabled products feature to payment plugins.

In payment plugins, there is a new parameter called Disabled Products now. So you can choose products as disabled products, then if the cart includes at least one of these products, the corresponding payment plugin will be not available. This feature is special useful when you sell different types of products with different types of payment options.

Currently, this feature is added to the default payment plugins: PayPal, Offline, Offline Credit Card Processing, EWay and Authorize.net.

3. Improve EShop Products module.

When you use EShop Products module to display the featured products, then it will display products based on the ordering configure option from the EShop component instead of default product ID as before.

4. Improve duplicated shipping plugins.

All of duplicated Flat shipping plugins and duplicated Price shipping plugins are updated to have full of functions as default Flat shipping plugin and Price shipping plugin as: Payment Methods, Disabled Products, Min Total, Min Quantity.

5. Improve Products Filter module.

- Add the configure option to show / hide the filter module on the product details page or not. Be default, when Products Filter module is enabled, it is also displayed on the product details page by default. Now, you can hide it from the setting of the module.
- Fix a small issue with data of Attributes on the module in multiple languages mode.

6. Fix SEO issue.

Fix the SEO issue with title properties on the products list and product details page when they have special characters.

7. Improve Product Details page.

Hide the product weight and dimensions (length or width or height) if they are zero or empty.

8. Some other improvements / fixes:

- Filter customers by telephone.
- Fix the issue of Product Link in the xml export.
- Fix small warning issue of content product plugin.
- Fix the problem with manager permissions at the back-end side.
- Croatian language package update.

Thanks for using our EShop Shopping Cart extension and continue supporting our developments.

Sincerely, Giang.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Giang Dinh Truong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven J, Peter, Yves Tschanz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #140843 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic EShop version 3.3.2 released
Hi Giang,
Number 7: Improve Product Details page. (Hide the product weight and dimensions (length or width or height) if they are zero or empty).

How does it work? Will this be done automatically? Or do I have to enable something?
My dimensions are zero (0.000000) and it still shows 0 cm x 0 cm x 0 cm.

Regards, Peter

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 3 months ago #140908 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop version 3.3.2 released
Hello Peter,

It will be done automatically. I will check and get back to you via ticket system.

Sincerely, Giang

More
3 years 2 months ago #141295 by steven houthuys
Replied by steven houthuys on topic EShop version 3.3.2 released
hi,

my version won't update,
i get this error (and the link doesn't work)

Downloading package failed. Download it and install it manually from joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_dm...kage&document_id=145 .

More
3 years 2 months ago #141493 by Peter Mee
Replied by Peter Mee on topic EShop version 3.3.2 released
That happens me as well. It’s oftne not possible to update from within Joomla, for some reason.

you need to go to the ‘my downlaods’ Section of the joomdonation site and download the updated package from there. Then install it to Joomla in the usual way.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 1 month ago #142092 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop version 3.3.2 released
Dear All,

Maybe sometime there is a problem with connecting to our server to update. In that case, let's use manually update way as Peter said, that' fine.

You can read more about it here eshopdocs.joomservices.com/getting-start...ation#upgrade-e-shop

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong