Today, I am happy to announce the next release of EShop Shopping Cart extension, version 3.2.10 with some great improvements:
1. Orders Manager Improvement.
To filter orders by a specific product. So from now on, you can view all of orders of a specific product as you want.
2. Product Discount and Product Special Improvements.
Allow admin to enter Hour and Minute for Start Date and End Date of each product discount or product special.
3. Currency Plugin Improvement.
On previous version, the currency plugin is the main reason to make the site run slowly. The reason because it always run anytime the site is loaded. From this version, you can choose the time period to have it run so it should only run a time or 2 times per days.
So if your site has multiple currencies, you need to update EShop.
4. Purchased Products Report Improvement.
From this version, the purchased products report was improved to have the details report for product options. So with each product, you will see more details of report for each product option (Total of quantity, total sale).
5. Stripe Checkout Payment Plugin Improvement.
Pass more information: Description, Order ID, Payment First Name, Payment Last Name, Email, Order ID to Stripe. So from Stripe Dashboard, you can map the order with your store easily.
If you are using Stripe Checkout payment plugin, you need to update it too.
- Batch products update issue fix (process additional categories).
- Popout cart layout fix (4 buttons).
- Fix the problem with pagination.
- Fix the problem with Geo Zone when create / edit address.
- Fix the issue with reCaptcha when using with Squareup payment plugin. So if you are using Squareup payment plugin, you need also to update EShop too.
Thanks for using our EShop Shopping Cart extension and continue supporting our developments.
You need the latest Stripe plugin to be SCA compliant. I installed mine a while ago although it did mean buyiong the new version from Joom Donation. Small price to pay IMHO and much slicker checkout process.