• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 11 months ago #125260 by Giang Dinh Truong
EShop version 3.2.6 released was created by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear all,

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of EShop Shopping Cart extension, version 3.2.6 with some great new features / improvements:

1. Add Also Bought plugin.

With this new plugin, when you are viewing a product on the front-end side, you will see a list of products which are also bought by other customers when they bought the current product.

To enable this plugin, please go to the back-end of your site, then go to Extensions -> Plugins, then filter by plugin name "EShop - Also Bought plugin" to enable it.

2. Add new plugin for integrating with Acymailing 6.

As you maybe knew, Acyba team released a completely new version of Acymailing extension which is named as Acymailing 6. So we also developed a new plugin for EShop to integrate EShop with Acymailing 6. So when this plugin is enabled, then if customers purchase products from your store, they will be also added to corresponding newsletter lists in Acymailing 6.

To enable this plugin, please go to the back-end of your site, then go to Extensions -> Plugins, then filter by plugin name "EShop - AcyMailing 6 plugin" to enable it.

3. Add Shop Offline feature.

Since version 3.2.6, you will have configuration option to turn your shop offline anytime. Sometime, for some reasons (as maintain store, off for a big holiday, etc.), you will maybe need to put your store offline and display a message to show to shoppers. This can be done easily now.

4. Improve EShop Products module.

Improve products module to support watermark images.

5. Product SEO Improvement.

Improve Product Rich Snippet to add more structure information to show to Google Search Engine:
+ Product MPN, Product SKU
+ Product Name
+ Product Image
+ Product Description
+ Product URL
+ Product Price
+ Product Price Currency
+ Product Availability
+ Product Reviews and Ratings
+ Product Manufacturer

6. Some other improvements / fixes:

+ Support image for content of Shipping Notification email.
+ Fix small issue of displaying custom fields on the checkout complete page.
+ Fixed a small issue with pagination of products list.
+ Display file name on the list of Downloads Manager.

Thanks for using our EShop Shopping Cart extension and continue supporting our developments.

Sincerely, Giang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #125340 by Remedium Pro
Replied by Remedium Pro on topic EShop version 3.2.6 released
Dear Giang
I upgraded from 3.2.5. and 3.2.6 seems to have an issue. After upgrade Eshop is not accessable on front-end. Page comes with an error
1054 - Unknown Column 'pc.id' in where clause.
Is this be a bug or caused by local problem.
rgds

More
4 years 10 months ago #125347 by David Woolterton
Replied by David Woolterton on topic EShop version 3.2.6 released
Dear Giang

Add Also Bought plugin great idea, but would you consider only displaying those products which are only published in the shop. We have some items not published and are not going to redo these, but they are left in the backend for reporting to work for that product.

Now if this could be a configuration option to show all or only published products then this could suit everybody.

David

More
4 years 10 months ago #125365 by James Shields
Replied by James Shields on topic EShop version 3.2.6 released
IF YOU HAVE CUSTOM CSS, DO NOT UPDATE WITHOUT COPYING THE FILE FIRST, AS IT WILL BE DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125384 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop version 3.2.6 released

James Shields wrote: IF YOU HAVE CUSTOM CSS, DO NOT UPDATE WITHOUT COPYING THE FILE FIRST, AS IT WILL BE DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello James,

Thank you for letting me know about this. I figured out that small issue too and updated the EShop package again.

Sincerely, Giang

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125385 by Giang Dinh Truong

Remedium Pro wrote: Dear Giang
I upgraded from 3.2.5. and 3.2.6 seems to have an issue. After upgrade Eshop is not accessable on front-end. Page comes with an error
1054 - Unknown Column 'pc.id' in where clause.
Is this be a bug or caused by local problem.
rgds

Hello,

Sound like there was a small problem on your site when you updated EShop. Please submit a new ticket to send me the your site information so I can help you to check.

Sincerely, Giang

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125386 by Giang Dinh Truong

David Woolterton wrote: Dear Giang

Add Also Bought plugin great idea, but would you consider only displaying those products which are only published in the shop. We have some items not published and are not going to redo these, but they are left in the backend for reporting to work for that product.

Now if this could be a configuration option to show all or only published products then this could suit everybody.

David

Hello David,

I agree. I think I should make a small change to only show the published products under Also Bought tab. You can update EShop again to have that feature now.

Sincerely, Giang

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #125415 by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear all,

Today I released a new version 3.2.7 of EShop with some very tiny issues fixed from version 3.2.6. Please update EShop to version 3.2.7 again.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong