• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #110947 by Giang Dinh Truong
EShop version 2.9.0 released was created by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear customers,

Today, I am happy to announce the next great release of EShop Shopping Cart extension, version 2.9.0 with many great new features / improvements:

1. PayPal IPN Verification Postback to HTTPS.

Default EShop PayPal payment plugin use Instant Payment Notification (IPN) service and PayPal will not longer support HTTP Postbacks. So we updated it to support IPN Verification Postback to HTTPS as PayPal's requirement.

More information about this requirement from PayPal, please read about it here: www.paypal.com/vn/webapps/mpp/ipn-verification-https

If you are using default EShop PayPal payment plugin, then you must update EShop.

2. Add a new layout: Categories - Products.

This layout to display a list of Categories and Products under each category. When you create the menu item to this new layout, you have options to select categories and number products to display.

The Categories - Products menu item option:

The Categories - Products display on the front-end side:

3. Improve all of default Shipping Plugins.

Support a new conditional parameters called Min Quantity. So once this parameter is used, the total quantity of products in the cart must reach the Min Quantity before the shipping plugin can be available.

3. Products Filter module improvement.

- Add the features to allow admin to choose which options, attributes can be filtered.
- Hold the selected category status when viewing a product from filter results.
- Fix the issue with categories list on the filter module according the permission of customer groups.

4. Mollie payment plugin improve.

Add the locale parameter to allow the system detects the site language and redirect customers to the Mollie website in corresponding language.

Supported languages: English, United States, French, German, Dutch. So if you are using EShop Mollie payment plugin, simply update EShop and Mollie payment plugin.

5. Netbanx payment plugin fix.

Fix the bug with netbax payment plugin to make it work properly.

6. Other improvements:

- Products Manager improvement: to filter products by manufacturer.
- Orders Manager improvement: Show Complete Orders by default.
- Fix the issue with product image link when Download PDF for product.
- Update Italian language package.
- Fully compatible with PHP 7 & Latest Joomla 3.8.6.

Thanks for using our EShop Shopping Cart extension and continue supporting our developments.

Sincerely, Giang from OS Solution.
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Giang Dinh Truong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mauro Miotello, Davide, Danijel Grozdek, Seraph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #110950 by Davide
Replied by Davide on topic EShop version 2.9.0 released

Giang Dinh Truong wrote: - Orders Manager improvement: Show Complete Orders by default.

I don't like very much this change, we have different status after an order is completed (paid, waiting, to be authorized...) and in this way we have to change filter all the time. Is not possibile to have a configuration option to set this with all status as first option?

Thanks for PayPal plugin update, I don't see yet this very usefull option for multiplanguage websites, I have to change the plugin code all the time manualy:
www.joomdonation.com/forum/released-vers...released.html#101723

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom Lund

More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #110975 by Danijel Grozdek
Replied by Danijel Grozdek on topic EShop version 2.9.0 released
Thanks for update, but I am still waiting for dynamic SKU and Avaibility for each option selected, which I asked for 1 year and 7 months ago here:
www.joomdonation.com/forum/features-sugg...for-each-option.html
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Danijel Grozdek.

More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #110976 by Tom Lund
Replied by Tom Lund on topic EShop version 2.9.0 released

Davide wrote: I don't like very much this change, we have different status after an order is completed (paid, waiting, to be authorized...) and in this way we have to change filter all the time. Is not possibile to have a configuration option to set this with all status as first option?
:)

I agree with this, I don't like the completed status order change either, sorry Giang. Can it be reverted back?
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Tom Lund.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 week ago #111017 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop version 2.9.0 released
Hello Davide and Tom Lund,

Actually, there are some people to asked for the feature to use show orders with default Complete status. That's the reason that I added it.

I think I will add a new configured option to allow show orders with all statuses there or with a default complete status. I will make this change into next version 2.9.1 soon.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davide

More
6 years 1 week ago #111028 by Tom Lund
Replied by Tom Lund on topic EShop version 2.9.0 released
Yes, I can appreciate that. I would like a configuration option to show 'all statuses' - incorrectly spelt still on Eshop! Just as before.

Thanks,
Tom

More
6 years 1 week ago #111037 by Thomas Bengtsson
Replied by Thomas Bengtsson on topic EShop version 2.9.0 released
Very strange! The list of orders (adminsite) will not be updateted after I installed the latets version of E-shop.I mean after a new customer order

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 week ago #111060 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop version 2.9.0 released
Dear all,

From some feedback of you guys and some other customers, seem the feature "Orders Manager improvement: Show Complete Orders by default" is not really useful. It's better to show orders with all statues by default.

So I just removed that feature to show all orders with all statues for Orders list and just released new version 2.9.1 with that update.

Please update EShop to the latest version 2.9.1 now.

Thank you all guys for the great feedback for our great extension.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davide, Tom Lund, Jorge

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong