• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #106832 by Giang Dinh Truong
EShop version 2.8.0 released was created by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear customers,

Today, I am happy to announce the next great release of EShop Shopping Cart extension, version 2.8.0 with many great new features / improvements:

1. Change API for Auto Update Currency Exchange Rate.

As you maybe knew, from early of November 2017, Yahoo Finance APIs are down, including currency exchange rate. So we must update EShop to use API service from Google instead of Yahoo. If your store support multiple currencies, then you must update EShop to have it work properly.

2. Checkout Discount according to the quantity.

In previous version, we have already had the Checkout Discount according to the total feature. Now, we add another feature to have Checkout Discount according to the quantity. So if you want to give the discount for shopper according total quantity of products in the cart, then you can use it.

For example:
- Discount 5% for quantity between 5 and 8.
- Discount 8% for quantity between 8 and 12.
- Discount 12% for quantity between 12 and 20.
- Discount 15% for quantity above 20.

3. Improve Responsive Layouts.

- Cart default layout and popout layout.
- Quote default layout and popout layout.
- Checkout confirm layout.
- Wishlist layout.

4. Improve Search function.

Allow search products by option SKU. So if your store has products with options, then shopper can enter SKU of option to search products easily.

5. Add reCaptcha option to Register Account at Checkout.

This is a great new feature to prevent the spam of register user account via EShop Checkout.

6. Update payment plugins to TLS 1.2

- PayPal Pro payment plugin.
- Authorize.net payment plugin.

So if you are using one of these 2 payment plugins, let's update EShop to latest version.

7. New Payment plugins added

- EShop Pagseguro for Brazillian Customers.
- Spgateway Payment Plugin for China Customers.

8. Add Newsletter integration into Quote Form.

So from the Quote Form, customer can choose to be added to the Newsletter system (Mailchimp or Acymailing) automatically.

9. Display message if there is no shipping methods available.

- Message on the get shipping quote screen.
- Message on the shipping method step at the checkout.

10. Support full of date time for Coupon, Discount and Voucher

So on the edit Coupon, Discount or Voucher, admin can choose the full of date and time for Start Date and End Date.

11. Product Content plugin and Category Content plugin update.

Update layouts of product and products list in the article to display full of information and compatible with latest version of EShop.

12. Other features:
- Add Thailand language support for PDF Invoice.
- Support content plugin for Product Short Description field.
- Multiple languages support for re-directing payment gateways.

13. Other fixes:
- Fix JavaScript issue on IE.
- Fix issue with 100% global discount.
- Fix issue with Total Allowed for downloadable products.
- Fix issue with Product Price change.
- Fix issue with getting payment methods list.
- Fix issue with Customer Groups view at back-end side.
- Fix issue with image link in download Product PDF.
- Fix issue with action URL in Filter view.
- Fix issue of AusPostPac shipping plugin.
- Fix issue of EShop Tags module.

Thanks for using our product and continue supporting our developments.

Sincerely, Giang from OS Solution.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Giang Dinh Truong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seraph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #106843 by Seraph
Replied by Seraph on topic EShop version 2.8.0 released
after update to 2.8, Eshop "Product Module" & "Admin Backend Product Page" showing NEGATIVE price for those products which does not have "SPECIAL" price setting. All showing -1 price

please advise
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nygllhuw

More
6 years 3 months ago #106851 by Kraig Dziuba
Replied by Kraig Dziuba on topic EShop version 2.8.0 released
I'm not sure if this is related to the new release as I was experiencing the issue with 2.7 I was hoping the new release would fix the issue.

I am using eshop 2.8 with Joomla 3.8.2. I use Payflow Pro for payments but the transactions in PayPal say 'duplicate transaction.' The product sells in eshop and sends notifications but the transaction is not processed in PayPal.

I looked at PayPal docs and found this:

If the X-VPS-REQUEST-ID has been used before, the server views it as a retry transaction and the transaction is treated as a duplicate. The response to the original transaction request is returned and "DUPLICATE=1" is appended to the response indicating that this transaction is a duplicate. In Manager, you will see these DUPLICATE transactions with a TENDER type of "N".

BUT, PayPal also says:

Note: Any transaction with an ID older than 8 days will be treated as a new transaction.

Has anyone experienced this? Is this a PayPal issue or eshop or Payflow Pro issue? Any help is appreciated.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #106873 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop version 2.8.0 released

Seraph wrote: after update to 2.8, Eshop "Product Module" & "Admin Backend Product Page" showing NEGATIVE price for those products which does not have "SPECIAL" price setting. All showing -1 price

please advise

Hello Seraph,

There was a small mistake for that. I figured it out immediately after releasing EShop and fixed it. Please re-update EShop again, then the problem will be resolved.

Sincerely, Giang

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #106874 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop version 2.8.0 released

Kraig Dziuba wrote: I'm not sure if this is related to the new release as I was experiencing the issue with 2.7 I was hoping the new release would fix the issue.

I am using eshop 2.8 with Joomla 3.8.2. I use Payflow Pro for payments but the transactions in PayPal say 'duplicate transaction.' The product sells in eshop and sends notifications but the transaction is not processed in PayPal.

I looked at PayPal docs and found this:

If the X-VPS-REQUEST-ID has been used before, the server views it as a retry transaction and the transaction is treated as a duplicate. The response to the original transaction request is returned and "DUPLICATE=1" is appended to the response indicating that this transaction is a duplicate. In Manager, you will see these DUPLICATE transactions with a TENDER type of "N".

BUT, PayPal also says:

Note: Any transaction with an ID older than 8 days will be treated as a new transaction.

Has anyone experienced this? Is this a PayPal issue or eshop or Payflow Pro issue? Any help is appreciated.

Hello,

I think this is the issue from PayPal. The reason because you used your account for accepting payment on multiple website, correct?

Please contact with PayPal to ask them about this.

Sincerely, Giang

More
6 years 3 months ago #106883 by Seraph
Replied by Seraph on topic EShop version 2.8.0 released
After reinstall the whole package 2.8, it resolve the backend admin product page pricing issue (no longer negative)

BUT

The Eshop Product Module STILL showing NEGATIVE pricing after reinstalled 2.8 just now

Please advise, thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom Lund

More
6 years 3 months ago #106899 by Tom Lund
Replied by Tom Lund on topic EShop version 2.8.0 released
I have this same issue, all prices are showing -1.00 and I have just re-installed 2.8.0 from my download link & cleared cache...

More
6 years 3 months ago #106901 by brunopinto
Replied by brunopinto on topic EShop version 2.8.0 released
I have the same issue -1 € showing now for all our products

More
6 years 3 months ago #106904 by Øyvind Omang
Replied by Øyvind Omang on topic EShop version 2.8.0 released
After upgrade right now, I have a similar issue as reported: Price negative (NOK -1.25) on all products. They all show up on front page as a discounted price (the original price with a dash through). No payment gateways are installed yet, since this is a new installation under construction. Norwegian tax rate of 25% could possibly explain the .25 more than NOK 1.
I am using Joomla 3.8.2, and updated eshop from version 2.7.

More
6 years 3 months ago #106910 by Kraig Dziuba
Replied by Kraig Dziuba on topic EShop version 2.8.0 released
I'm not sure what you mean. I use Joom Donation and eShop, both using Payflow, on the same website for accepting payment. Joom Donation works but PayPal says all transaction from eShop are duplicate.

Please advise. Thank you.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong