• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #104295 by Giang Dinh Truong
EShop version 2.7.0 released was created by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear customers,

Today, I am happy to announce the next great release of EShop Shopping Cart extension, version 2.7.0 with many great new features / improvements:

1. Add multiple Products to Cart just by one click feature

So once this feature is enabled, from the products list, shoppers can enter the quantity for multiple products, then click on "Add Products to Cart" button to add multiple Products to Cart at the same time.

To enable this feature, simply go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Option tab, at "One Add to Cart button" choose Yes.

2. Add Product Cost feature

Product Cost means that "Product Price I Buy". This is only available for admin's store to see the profit for each selled product.

Admin should go to EShop -> Reports -> Purchased Products to see the profit there.

3. Add Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking plugin

The plugin sends the data to your Google Analytics account when orders are placed.

This enables you to keep track of your customers and their behaviour thus enhancing your understanding and also implements better marketing efforts.

4. Add Conversion Tracking Code feature

Allow you to enter the Conversion Tracking Code in the configuration, then generate and attach it to the Complete page of Checkout process.

So this is really useful for you to integrate EShop with any other affiliate systems.

5. Other features / Improvements:

- Add "Display Option Price" configure option to show/hide price of option.
- Add "Quantity Start Number" configure option to set the default start number for quantity box.
- Add "Quantity Step" configure option: It is used for each time shopper click on +/- buttons near the quantity box.
- Improve Orders Report: To add Sub total colum and Shipping column for group of orders.
- Small bug fix: Hide Options when they are unpublished.
- Use cache for Update Version Checking.
- Fully compatible with latest Joomla! 3.8.0 version.

So please download and upgrade EShop to the latest version to have these great new features / improvements for your sites.

Thanks for using our product and continue supporting our developments.

Sincerely, Giang from OS Solution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davide, Sascha Dämgen, Seraph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #104307 by Davide
Replied by Davide on topic EShop version 2.7.0 released

Giang Dinh Truong wrote: 1. Add multiple Products to Cart just by one click feature

- Add "Quantity Step" configure option: It is used for each time shopper click on +/- buttons near the quantity box.

I try this 2 options but I have a JS error for multiple add and the quantity step is ignored even if the value is in the page code
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Davide.

More
6 years 6 months ago #104316 by Seraph
Replied by Seraph on topic EShop version 2.7.0 released
how to key in "COST" if the product having few options which come with different cost?

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #104349 by James
Replied by James on topic EShop version 2.7.0 released
Hi there,

I can't seem to update my EShop installation from current Ver 2.5.5 to Ver 2.7? I have...

1) Backed up entire site
2) clicked on Update Now from within Eshop: Says ERROR: Failed to download package.
3) tried to download manually from link within EShop - link does not work
4) logged into Joom Donation website and generated new Download ID. Entered into EShop config and tried again to update - still cannot update.

What do I need to do to update to 2.7? Any help appreciated.

Just wondering - I purchased EShop a little over 12 months ago. Do I need to re-buy/re-subscribe to get the update?

Thanks

James
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by James.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #104355 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop version 2.7.0 released

Davide wrote: Thanks :)

Giang Dinh Truong wrote: 1. Add multiple Products to Cart just by one click feature

I try this 2 options but I have a JS error for multiple add and the quantity step is ignored even if the value is in the page code

Hello Davide,

Sound like this is an outstanding issue. It maybe caused by your mistake in the configuration. Please submit a new ticket to send me the your site information so I can help you to check.

Sincerely, Giang

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #104356 by Giang Dinh Truong

DS Gamation wrote: how to key in "COST" if the product having few options which come with different cost?

Hello DS Gamation,

Currently, this feature is only applied for the main price of product. I think we will improve to also have it for each option price value in the next version of EShop.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sascha Dämgen

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #104357 by Giang Dinh Truong

James wrote: Hi there,

I can't seem to update my EShop installation from current Ver 2.5.5 to Ver 2.7? I have...

1) Backed up entire site
2) clicked on Update Now from within Eshop: Says ERROR: Failed to download package.
3) tried to download manually from link within EShop - link does not work
4) logged into Joom Donation website and generated new Download ID. Entered into EShop config and tried again to update - still cannot update.

What do I need to do to update to 2.7? Any help appreciated.

Just wondering - I purchased EShop a little over 12 months ago. Do I need to re-buy/re-subscribe to get the update?

Thanks

James

Hello James,

I received your ticket with same content. The reason because your subscription for EShop was expired few months ago. You must re-purchase it to get update.

Sincerely, Giang

More
6 years 5 months ago #106270 by Nathan
Replied by Nathan on topic EShop version 2.7.0 released
Hi Giang,

Can you provide some info on how to setup:-

3. Add Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking plugin

and

4. Add Conversion Tracking Code feature

Thanks

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #107223 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Nathan,

1. You should go to Extensions -> Plugins to filter the Google Analytics plugin and set it up.

2. Go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Option tab, at Conversion Tracking Code, you can enter the tracking code there, then tracking code will be generated into the complete page of EShop.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong