Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Class sign in and participation log

More
5 months 13 hours ago #162517 by Gene
Hi,

Do you have a screen/page on any of your apps that will allow class participants/subscribers to choose his/her name from a list then choose the class they are about to attend and confirm checkin?

All the best,

Gene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 11 hours ago #162520 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Class sign in and participation log
Hi Gene

Are you using any of our extension like Events Booking ? In Events Booking for example, users can see list of events, select the event they want to register and perform registration

If you want to allow them to choose a name from a list of available names, then create a custom field to allow them to select.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gene

More
5 months 10 hours ago - 5 months 10 hours ago #162523 by Gene
Replied by Gene on topic Class sign in and participation log
Currently I am not using any of your apps... before I spend time testing, I need to clarify the ability to provide physical "Student Check-in" before entering the building.

Ideally I would like to provide an iPad at the front of the school entrance that will allow each student to search-bar & touch their name from a list, then touch the class available to their subscription that they are about to attend. Each check-in is recorded in their attendance record.

All the best,

Gene
Last edit: 5 months 10 hours ago by Gene.

More
5 months 10 hours ago #162525 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Class sign in and participation log
Hi Gene

The extension actually does not work like that. Here is how it works :

1. You create list of events which users can register

2. Users can go to your site, see these events and register for the event they want to attend

3. When users complete registration, they will receive a PDF ticket contains QRCODE

4. When they come to attend to your event, your staffs can use a mobile app to scan that QRCODE to process checkin registrants.

I don't know if it will work for you. But that's how the extension works

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam