Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro - Scheduled Content

More
5 months 5 days ago #162407 by Mike
Hi
I've been a long time user of membership pro and have loved it. I'm now looking at changing at how I offer my subscription model (potentially moving from Annual memberships to monthly memberships where content is drip fed) and am considering whether I re-subscribe to membership pro or need to find another solution.

At the moment I have all content available via a category blog layout. Doing some testing I found when I clicked on the category blog of a locked article it gave a 403 error message saying that the content was locked. I was hoping that I could take either one of two approaches. Is it possible to:
  • Only have those articles which have been unlocked to appear in the category layout. So each month when new articles are unlocked they appear on the category blog page?, or
  • As there is a note saying "You are not subscribed to this content please click here to subscribe" is it possible to have a 'locked symbol' or note stating 'this content is locked' ?
If either of these two options aren't available is it possible to change the content/appearance of the 403 error page?

Thanks for your help
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam