Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Eshop component questions

• Lorenzo
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 3 hours ago - 11 months 3 hours ago #158347 by Lorenzo
Eshop component questions was created by Lorenzo
Dear support.
I would like to abandon J2Store since they are still unable to provide a Joomla4 version.
My ecommerces has some features that I would like to check with you:
  1. I need to apply a 5€ discount per product if a customer purchase three or more items from the same category. The discount will affect every product in the cart that is in that promotional category
  2. I need to attach a pdf to the email confirming the order to a customer. I need to customize them both with html, images and variable fields concerning the ordered items
  3. Do you manage donations? I have a "donate" product among other items. If the customers only pay the donation, I need to hide the shipping address since nothing will be delivered
  4. Can administrator create orders from the backend and pair them with registered users? Will this operation lower the product stock and send confirmation emails? 
  5. Are there dinamic text fields that customer can fill? For example If I have a "cocktail party entry" product, can I require the name of each participant? So that if a user buy three entry tickets, she/he will have to input three names to confirm the order and proceed with payments.
If a feature is not included, I have no problem to pay an extra, but the work must be implemented into the component so that it will not be wiped by updates and new releases.
Kind regards
Last edit: 11 months 3 hours ago by Lorenzo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #158447 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop component questions
Hello Lorenzo,

Thank you for submitting the question here. I have already answered you via ticket system. Almost of features that you asked are not supported by our extension so I am afraid that you need to find another extension to meet your requirements.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam