Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro

• Ernie
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #156078 by Ernie
Membership Pro was created by Ernie
I'm interested in Membership Pro. I have Community Builder's CB Subs installed on some client sites, but it is ridiculously complicated and none of my clients fully use it - and the license is expensive!

Would Membership Pro be a better, simpler, alternative to CB Subs? I see in the details that Membership Pro integrates with Community Builder, but is Community Builder even needed if I install Membership Pro?

I currently have a license for JoomDonation (installed on one client site), and Events Booking (installed on two client sites), and I'm pleased with how they work - much more intuitive than DT Register, and compatible with PHP 8 and Joomla 4 - Is Membership Pro also PHP 8 and Joomla 4 compatible?

One thing my clients need is sponsorship more than a membership - sponsors get various benefits, like their logo in a rotating banner on the home page. Are features like that included in Membership Pro?

Thank you,
Ernie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #156081 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro
Hello Ernie

1. Membership Pro should be simpler and easier to understand than CBSubs

2. If you use Membership Pro, I don't think you will still need SBSubs

3. Membership Pro works well with Joomla 4 and PHP 7.2+. Mean it works with PHP 7, PHP 8.0, PHP 8.1 and upcoming release is also compatible with PHP 8.2

4. For sponsorship, I don't know how exactly it works, so I could not answer the question. Not sure how members will posted their logos/banners to be displayed on your site?

I think you can purchase a copy of the extension to try. If it is not working as expected or if you don't like it for any reasons, you can request us for refund

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam