Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Selling clothing with multiple sizes as one product

• Jeffrey Mertes
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #151848 by Jeffrey Mertes
I am wondering if your extension for Joomla as a shopping cart is able to do clothing as one item and people are able to select different sizes of said item. I don't see that option in your demo. All the example items are just one item. The software must also be able to control inventory of each size. You don't allow me to see you programs backend. I like the price, but if I will not be able to do what I need. I'll need to look elsewhere.

Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 11 months ago #151852 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Selling clothing with multiple sizes as one product
Hello Jeffrey,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension. Regarding your question: Yes, EShop supports the Product Options feature which can be used to set up the product as you want exactly.

1. So you need to create an option called "Size" with multiple option values as S, M, L, XL, XXL, etc. Please read about how to manage Options here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/catalog/options

2. Then you create a product with multiple option values of Size. You need to assign the Size option to the product: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/catalog/products#product-options

3. You can check a product with assigned Options at our demo site at: joomdonationdemo.com/eshop/product-layout.html . Look at the Available Options please.

I hope this is useful.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam