ACL - restricting text to only certain plans

• Bill
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 4 months ago #147699 by Bill
Hi Tuan,

On my site I wish to have a binary result using the mprestriction codes.  All members (plans 1,3 and 4) can access the Annual Financial Statements.  Plan 2 people are those that are not members or are members but have not logged in, cannot access the Annual Financial Statements.

i.e. Here is the text that I have coded:
"{mprestriction ids="1,3,4"}A copy of the Annual Financial Statements may be found  by clicking here.  {/mprestriction}
{mprestriction ids="2"}Members can access the Annual Financial Statements by logging in and returning to this menu.{/mprestriction}".

But it doesn't work.  Plans 1,3 and 4 can see the first and the second sentence, and plan 2 cannot see anything.

I have tried all sorts of combinations of the mprestriction codes to try to achieve what I want, but with no luck. I have swapped the sentences around, but no luck.

Could this be a bug, perhaps?

Regards,

Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #147700 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic ACL - restricting text to only certain plans
I don't think it is a bug. The extension is coded very well to handle that. So maybe something special here. Please submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site, give me the account which I can access to the page and see the issue and link to that page

I will check and tell you the reason

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam