Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Eshop for Joomla 4x - Few Questions!

• Andreas
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #146968 by Andreas
Eshop for Joomla 4x - Few Questions! was created by Andreas
Hello,
I am planning to buy your Eshop for Joomla 4x to create an e-commerce website for a client. I have some questions about your Eshop.
1. Can the width of your Menu Bar and page display be adjusted in width and height?
    Can the color of Menu bar be changed and how?
2. Is your display width of Category in Joomla article to be adjusted and how?
3. How easy is to change position of the Product title in Product in article, so to move the title from the top of the image to the right column where are the rest information of the 
    product? Is there any selection about what to show and what to hide in Product? For example I don't want weight, size etc.
    Is it possible to change color and font size of this title?
4. Does the display of your Eshop is flexible and responsive for mobile and small devices or making changes like the above mentioned ones will be messed up?
I intend to integrate your Eshop component in the Pitech template of Joomshaper. I am wondering thinking of the problems of adaptation and integration.and what help are you offering in such cases.
Unfortunately you have not a free version to try and then buy the product so to see the problems of integration. I tink this is the reason that your competitors have a free or trial version. Think about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 6 months ago #146973 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop for Joomla 4x - Few Questions!
Hello Andreas,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension and submitting the questions here:

1. This should be related to the template that you will use on your site. But of course, you can change / adjust the menu as the way that you want. We can help you to do that too.

2. Yes, just let me know how do you want to adjust exactly, then I will help you to implement that.

3. Yes, I can help you to adjust the product details page too. There are some elements as sku, dimensions, stock, weight, etc can be configured to show / hide from the product details page.

4. Yes, EShop is responsive so it displays well on different devices as iPad, mobile, etc.

EShop can work well with almost Joomla template. Let's use it with the Pitech template as you want. If there is any conflict issues, just let me know, I will help you to check and resolve it for you.

EShop does not have free trial version. However, you can purchase and start to use it on your site. If it does not meet your requirements and you can not use it for you site / project, we will refund full of money to you.

Sincerely, Giang

• Andreas
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #146983 by Andreas
Replied by Andreas on topic Eshop for Joomla 4x - Few Questions!
Hello Giang,
Thank you for your reply.
I will proceed with your component and I hope that your help will be helpful to customise and solve any problem.
Regards
Andreas

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 6 months ago #146985 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Andreas,

Yes, thank you for that. Let's start to use EShop now.

If you need any helps, please open new tickets to EShop category so I can help you.

Sincerely, Giang

More
2 years 4 months ago #148378 by Joe
Replied by Joe on topic Eshop for Joomla 4x - Few Questions!
Where is this free trial version to download? I've searched all over your site and don't see it. Also, do the templates and add ons come with a trial as well?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 4 months ago #148423 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hi again Joe,

We don't have free trial version of our extension. You can purchase and use our extensions / templates, if they don't meet your requirements and you can not use them, then we will refund the money to you.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam