Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

How flexible is your integration inside a Joomla article?

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #140303 by Patrick Toulze
I need to use the cart system ( cart, product management, options (color, size etc.), cross sales.....)  but the final products images, descriptions need to be in Joomla article. In fact I really need only the buy and options and the cart to be available in a Joomla article.

If your system is really MVC, I maybe be able to use the images and other options availables directly from your component, but I need to be able to style it completly to my liking and they still need to be inserted in a Joomla article.I saw that you can embed eshop products in article with a simple code, I wonder, looking trough the documentation if you have any control of what or what is not display in that Joomla article integration. I need  great flexibility...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 3 months ago #140424 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic How flexible is your integration inside a Joomla article?
Hello Patrick,

Thank you for submitting the question here. Currently, our EShop Shopping Cart extension has the Product Content plugin which allows you to display the product details in a joomla article.

Please read more about it here eshopdocs.joomservices.com/plugins-and-t...eshop-product-plugin

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam