Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

JoomDonation: Giveaways, Givebacks & Rewards?

• Eileen
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #138803 by Eileen
I'm interested in Joom Donation and possibly using it alongside EShop in a configuration to support giving donors a gift with their minimu donation level.

Can you advise how this could be possible, if not "out-of-the-box" then someway it could be done?

For example, let's say:

1) I use EShop and add a product called "Apple" with price of $10.
2) I use Joom Donation and setup a campaign to raise funds for an apple orchard.
3) When users donate $10 or more to the "appole orchard" campaign, I want to give the customer an "Apple".

Could a coupon be sent or the customer forwarded to the EShop with the appropriate product and pricing set after the donate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #138813 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic JoomDonation: Giveaways, Givebacks & Rewards?
Hi Eileen,
Currently, Joom Donation doesn't have option to integrate with Eshop like you want, but we have solution for your case:
- When user make donation in Joom Donation, we will create the coupon code in Eshop with amount is the donated amount.
- User will able to use that coupon code to purchase products through Eshop.
Of course, we will need to make small customization in Joom Donation to create the coupon automatically and send to donor after they making the online donation, but we believe this is the best way and cheapest solution.
I will wait for your response.
Thanks
Dam

• Eileen
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #138857 by Eileen
I see, would this be a plugin for Joom Donation that will generate the coupon, firing on something like "onAfterCompleteDonation" or something?

Are you considering adding this to Joom Donation or are you offering to do a "one-off" customization for me?

I'm desing something like the "Give Backs" capability of Techjoomla's JGive
techjoomla.com/products/jgive which offers a UI for the end-user to specify what they'd like to give back and at what dollar amount it is given (i.e. this is a way to encourage more generous donations).

More
3 years 5 months ago #138861 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic JoomDonation: Giveaways, Givebacks & Rewards?
Hi Eileen,
Yes, i will add the plugin to trigger the event "onAfterCompleteDonation" and generate the coupon in Eshop. This will be private customization for you, so i won't add it into Joom Donation. You can raise ticket on category: Joom Donation and we will discuss more details about it.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam