Subscriber update does not copy to other plans

• Trevor Smith
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 9 months ago #136198 by Trevor Smith
Hi

Our members can have 3 or 4 subscriptions and I have just corrected the last name of a subscriber but the change was not reflected in his other subscriptions so I had to change it the others as well. In the configuration I have 'Synchronize Data' set to 'Yes'.

It might not be related but we had another issue earlier today when trying to update user profile from the front-end which produced the error below. I updated the profile in the back-end and cannot reproduce it now.
Code:
0 Call to a member function clear() on null Call stack # Function Location 1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/model/subscription.php:295 2 OSMembershipModelSubscription->store() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/libraries/mpf/controller/admin.php:143 3 MPFControllerAdmin->save() JROOT/administrator/components/com_osmembership/libraries/mpf/controller/controller.php:272 4 MPFController->execute() JROOT/components/com_osmembership/osmembership.php:38 5 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402 6 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377 7 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194 8 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233 9 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196 10 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

Membership pro 2.20.1

regards
Trevor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #136199 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscriber update does not copy to other plans
Hi Trevor

I remember I fixed this issue before. Could you please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package of Membership Pro, upgrade it to your site, then check it again?

BTW, please post your question in correct forum in the future. This is of course, not a Pre-sales question

Tuan

• Trevor Smith
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 9 months ago #136220 by Trevor Smith
Replied by Trevor Smith on topic Subscriber update does not copy to other plans
Hi Tuan

I downloaded and installed a fresh version but it still doesn't synchronise across plans.

Apologies for posting to the wrong forum.

Trevor

More
3 years 9 months ago #136225 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscriber update does not copy to other plans
Hi Trevor

So you are saying that you still get the above error? Maybe you can submit a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account of the site
- Tell us step by step what we need to do to see the error

We will then check to see what's wrong and get it sorted

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam