Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

OSService Booking

• Carsten Bock
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #136109 by Carsten Bock
OSService Booking was created by Carsten Bock
Hi,
i would like to use this component for a new project. does it provide integration with UI-Kit CSS as i would like to use it with a Yootheme Pro?
As well is there an offline bank transfer payment possibility?
Are there any other modern booking templates/layouts for the modules/elements then that one shown in the demo as this looks very old fashion to me?
Is there a german translation already available?
Thanks in advance!
Regards
Carsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #136111 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic OSService Booking
Hi Carsten,
Thank you for interested in OS Services Booking, regarding to your questions, i would like to answer as below:
1. OS Services Booking doesn't support UI Kit CSS, but it has option to load Bootstrap in component, so OS Services Booking can work with any Joomla templates.
2. OS Services Booking has Offline payment, it is included in the package already.
3. We don't have any other templates demo for OS Services Booking extension. Because we just want to show feature of extension, we don't sell Joomla template including OS Services Booking.
4. OS Services Booking has German language package, but it was made for a long time ago (Using Google translation). So i am afraid that you will need to use Translation at Backend of component to correct and update the German static content.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam