Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Joomla User/Easy Profile integration

• Karen Griffin
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #134539 by Karen Griffin
Joomla User/Easy Profile integration was created by Karen Griffin
Hi-

I just want to make sure that I am understanding the integration with Joomla users/Easy Profile correctly. Does this allow me to ignore the Membership Pro Profile completely and use only Easy Profile for registered users?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #134558 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Joomla User/Easy Profile integration
Hello Karen

1. Use Easy Profile is optional, you do not need to use it to use Membership Pro. You only need to use it if you need to use the features offer by Easy Profile

2. The integration is simple: When someone subscribe for a plan in Membership Pro:

+ If he has an account in Easy Profile, the data from his Easy Profile will be used to fill-in the fields in Membership Pro automatically (to save time for him, he won't have to type these data again)

+ Once the user complete the subscription, Membership Pro will update the user profile data in Easy Profile. In case he has not had an account in Easy Profile before, Membership Pro will create Easy Profile record for him, too

You can ignore user profile page in Membership Pro if you want. However, you need to give user a way to:

- See his subscription history
- See renew options to renew
- See upgrade options to upgrade

I remember Easy Profile has some plugins integrate with Membership Pro. Maybe they offer these plugins to show the above options? If Yes, then you can ignore, otherwise, you should still use use profile for Membership Pro

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam