Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

OS Property + OS Calendar - Rental Reservation without payment

• Kimmo Vallema
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 weeks ago #132971 by Kimmo Vallema
Hi

I am implementing a closed site that would relay Housing Exchange or Rental. For this purpose it would be important to have a calendar functionality that the OS Calendar seems to provide. However, since I am only relaying the infos between the owner and the customer, I do not wish to participate in the financial dealings at all. So I would like to have a possibility that the owner places their property for rent and defines:

- details (location, amenities etc.)
- availability (possibility to say that people can reserve the place from July-1 2020 until August-31 2020)
- publishing start (start publishing already now even if you can only rent it for July or August...or parts of them)

Once the customer "reserves" a period, like July-1 => July-10 this will show up in the calendar in red (as in not available) but NO PAYMENT will take place. The rest of the time (July-11 => August-31) is still green and available. if the customer cancels or the owner does not accept the reservation, it can be removed and the time-period between July-1 and July-10 will become green again.

Is this all possible? Basically it might be just enough to deactivate the payment part of the component.....is it possible?

Cheers,
Kimmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mr. Dam
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 4 weeks ago #132976 by Mr. Dam
Hi Kimmo,
Actually, we will need a bit modification in OS Calendar to allow user to make payment without paying through payment gateway, but no worry, we can do that change for you.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam