Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Restricted Access to content within K2 Items: Membership Pro

• Gary Bartlett
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #132955 by Gary Bartlett
Hi Tuan,

I've bought a couple of Membership Pro licences over the years and am finally close to launching my site, at which point I'll buy another licence - as well as an Events Booking licence.

There is one thing I want to check, first: does Membership Pro's {mprestriction} work within K2 Items?

I am getting weird results and am unable to troubleshoot it, in spite of checking everything I can think of and deleting the cache

If it does work within K2 Items, then my best solution will be to upgrade now, in the hope that it fixes it and call on you for help, if it doesn't.

Thanks very much!

Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary Bartlett
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #132959 by Gary Bartlett
I've now got all the plans working, different issues with each one, believe it or not!

I created a series of restricted characters and logged in as a subscriber for each plan to find out which could be seen from which - that helped me track each one down.

User error - once again!

More
4 years 1 month ago #132963 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Gary

mprestriction works with K2 items, too. But using that method might takes much time to setup (as you have to enter the syntax manually for each article). Maybe using this method (just need to check on the checkbox next to the K2 items you want to restrict access) membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/resour...t-access-to-k2-items will be faster? Give it a try

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam