Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Virtuemart, Membership Pro and additional payment ways

More
4 years 2 months ago #131623 by seppo
Hi,

I am planning to use Memembership Pro in a way, that user can purchase a product, and if successful then to be added to certain Joomla Usergroup. As I have understood, this is possible?
Also, can user be added to more than one usergroup with one puchase (i.e. user is purchasing more than one type of membership at a time)

For user to make the purchase, I would need country-specific (Finnish) bank-transfer & other options (can be done by one payment type) added as payment method. I already have them working with Virtuemart, so is there a way to integrate Membership Pro to Virtuemart so that the subscriptions could be purchased from there?

Also, thinking of building the same without Virtuemart: I would need to code in the mentioned payment types for Membership Pro, is this possible?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #131626 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Virtuemart, Membership Pro and additional payment ways
Hello

1. Yes. You can configure Membership Pro to assign subscribers of a plan to multiple user groups you want. See membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/joomla-groups-integration for detailed documentation

2. For Payment option, unfortunately, you cannot use Virtuemart for handle payment. Payment must be processed via Membership Pro. For bank transfer, maybe you can use offline payment method comes with Membership Pro by default, see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-...gins#offline-payment . For other payment methods, not sure which one you need?

Tuan

More
4 years 2 months ago #131645 by seppo
Thank you for prompt answers!

For the point 2, still few questions:
Could those new payment ways, could I code them myself to there or should it be done by you? If myself, is there any supporting documentation of keypoints? And if by you, how much does it cost?
This is because the wiretransfer would be offline, and these bank-transfers same but online, thus similar to credit card payments.I could use services that offer all combined as one payment channel, but I would need to code it to work as a new payment option for Membership Pro.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam