I want to setup a training registration system on my website. I'll be offering in-person training.
Firstly the user will register for the course (Spanish), there will be a fee for this initial registration as it allows users to access a restricted set of resources. The user will then also be able to view all available sub-courses;
Each course will require a payment before users can access it.
When a user selects Spanish Level 1 i'd like to display my availability dates, have them select, pay then attend the training,
After the training I will issue a PDF certificate to the trainees and update their status to 'passed' for that particular training course (not sure where i'll update this?). At that stage when they have passed they can then proceed to the next level 2, and repeat.
It's important that users can monitor their training progress somehow.
I have some questions;
1. Completing a course is a pre-requisite for moving on to the next one. So users should not be able to jump to level 3 straight away. They must attend and purchase level 1 and 2 first.
2. Users should be able to track their progress, e.g. on their profile page display a list of courses, and their status such as 'pending' or 'passed' or similar
3. Admins should be able to change a users training status from 'pending' to 'passed' or similar
4. Users should be able to download a PDF certificate from the website upon completion of the training, this should be a private area restricted to them only.
5. Users should receive email notifications when they have passed a course or when their training status has changed to 'passed'.
I think I might be able to use a combination of your extensions to achieve this?