Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Event Booking and Membership pro used with Community Builder

• Olivier Faya
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125316 by Olivier Faya
Hello,
I already used event booking (great component) on my website... I gonna buy membership pro for the same website.
My question is : what do I need to buy to authorize payment with paypal with the 2 component and do I need to buy other plugins to use the both with my Community Builder profiles.
Are the both packages enought ? Or Do i need to buy extra plugins ?
Thx for your answer
Regards
Olivier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #125317 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Olivier

The two extensions (Events Booking and Membership Pro) has PayPal payment plugin comes with it by default, so you just need to purchase the two extension, not anything else

Regards,

Tuan

• Olivier Faya
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #125349 by Olivier Faya
Thx a lot for your quick answer. I gonna buy Membership pro.
What about the plugins to add information from your components into Community Builder profiles ?
Regards
Olivier

More
4 years 10 months ago #125352 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Olivier

It's supported. You just need to configure and use this plugin membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/integr...ta#community-builder

However, I am not sure why you need to use Community Builder on your site. Normally, Membership Pro should be enough

Tuan

More
3 years 10 months ago #134657 by Macjoomla
Hello Tuan, we have a site with CommunityBuilder and are doing a relaunch. It sounds, as if we could use Membership Pro instead of CB. Is this correct? We do not charge anything for our scouting association, is this possible to register without having to choose a plan? Does Membership Pro import all current members and all CB custom fields for the new profile?

Thank you and best regards

More
3 years 10 months ago #134662 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

1. You can use Membership Pro without using CB

2. If users do not have to choose a plan to sign up, then what's the reason of using Membership Pro? Seems you should use CB instead?

2. Membership Pro does not have a tool to import users from CB automatically, so look like you will have to hire someone to write the tool to import

But again, you should think carefully about why use Membership Pro if you don't want users to select plan to sign up?

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Macjoomla

More
3 years 10 months ago #134741 by Macjoomla
Hello Tuan, thank you again for you patiently and honest answer. We just don't wanted to use CB anymore and are in need for something taking over the custom fields. So we will stay another while with CB.

Thank you and best regards

More
3 years 10 months ago #134744 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You're welcome.

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam