Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

OS Services Booking - discount for children, and check-in from frontend?

  • József Gonda
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #116331 by József Gonda
Hi!

I would like to know, if there is a possibility in OS Services Booking to add ticket types. I mean I want to add different price for children, for adults, for families etc.

Another thing I would like to know, If there is a possibility to check in registrants on the frontend like in Event Booking?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #116515 by Mr. Dam
Hi Jozsef,
Unfortunately, OS Services Booking doesn't have feature to give discount for children, adults or families
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc, Giang Dinh Truong, Mr. Dam