Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Register and Donation Ranges

• Thea Alibot
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5910 by Thea Alibot
Register and Donation Ranges was created by Thea Alibot
Hello, I'm looking at Joom Donation for a client and have two questions.

Joomla User Registration
Can Joom Donate register a user in Joomla when they make a donation? CB and JomSocial will not be used.

Donation Ranges
Donators receive a title and benefits based on the amount they donate. For example, donate between $1 and $49 and you're a "Friend". Donate between $50 and $99 and you're a "Patron". Can Joom Donate handle ranges and deliver different email responses based on the amount donated?

Thank you for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5911 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Register and Donation Ranges
Hi

Thanks for interested in the extension. Here are my answers to your questions :

Can Joom Donate register a user in Joomla when they make a donation? CB and JomSocial will not be used.

=> The answer is Yes. You can turn on this feature from configuration function of the extension and users will be able to enter username and password on donation form to register for an account on your site .

Donation Ranges
Donators receive a title and benefits based on the amount they donate. For example, donate between $1 and $49 and you're a "Friend". Donate between $50 and $99 and you're a "Patron". Can Joom Donate handle ranges and deliver different email responses based on the amount donated?

=> It is not possible. Joom Donation allows you to use different email response based on campaign. However, it doesn't allow customize email based on the donation amoutn which donor donates .

Hope my explanation is clear to you .

Thanks,

Tuan

• Thea Alibot
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5913 by Thea Alibot
Replied by Thea Alibot on topic Re: Register and Donation Ranges
Thank you! Your explanations are very clear (and fast!).

If I were to use a separate campaign for each 'title' (Friend, Patron, etc.) does Joom Donation have a way to ensure the entered amount is within a certain range?

Also, do all campaigns use the same form, or can they have different forms?

Thanks again!

More
13 years 5 months ago #5915 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

If I were to use a separate campaign for each 'title' (Friend, Patron, etc.) does Joom Donation have a way to ensure the entered amount is within a certain range?

=> Unfortunately, It is impossible . Each campaign can has it own predefined amounts which users can choose for their donation. However, users will still can enter the amount they want to donate on the amount textbox, so it is not guaranted that users will enter the amount in the range .

Also, do all campaigns use the same form, or can they have different forms?

=> Each campaign can has it own set of custom fields, so the answer is they can have different forms .

Thanks,

Tuan

• Thea Alibot
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5916 by Thea Alibot
Replied by Thea Alibot on topic Re: Register and Donation Ranges
Thanks Tuan! I purchased the extension. I think I see a way to add Min/Max amounts to each campaign by adding some PHP. I'm not an expert, but I'm going to give it a try.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5917 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Yes. I received your order, thanks so much !

In case you need help, feel free to contact me via Skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk. I am available for guiding you everything you need, for example, what files need to be modifed, where is the send mails functions....

(Just alitle busy now because I am adding some important features to one of my extension :) ) .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam