Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro and JoomDonation integration?

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #77009 by Jeff
I'm doing a project for a neighborhood association. They want to manage yearly dues/memberships (Membership Pro), and they also collect donations for various charities. Is it possible to place a field in Membership Pro's checkout that asks for an additional donation for a JoomDonation campaign?

If not, can JoomDonation accommodate "additional donation" field for another campaign? Cross-campaign promotions?

Thanks! Love your work!
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Jeff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #77028 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro and JoomDonation integration?
Hi Sean

You can create a custom fee field Textbox to collect donation. membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-...ox-custom-field-type . However, it could not be passed to a Joom Donation campaign by default

If you want it to be passed to Joom Donation campaign, you will need to write a plugin for Membership Pro to pass that data to Joom Donation. Will take a dev few hours of working and will cost you 80$

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 9 months ago #83416 by Gilberto Sayegh
Replied by Gilberto Sayegh on topic Membership Pro and JoomDonation integration?
Hi,

I also have a question similar to this one, so I'm doing it here.

We have the site running with Membership Pro in place and already filled with a lot of profiles from members. Now we are releasing Joomdonation in the same site, so people will make donation specifically there (we tried to use Membership Pro to this, but saw that it's not the best way).

So, when users that already have a profile in Membership Pro enters the Joomdonation component, their profile there will be empty, right? Is there any way to avoid this, linking some way the data - filling the profile inside Joomdonation with data from Membership, if that Joomla! user is already there?

If there's no existent way to do that but you can develop something, please give me the cost.

Thank you.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #83424 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Gilberto

It will require developing a plugin for the integration. It will take us few days of working and will cost you 60$ for this development

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 9 months ago #83684 by Gilberto Sayegh
Replied by Gilberto Sayegh on topic Membership Pro and JoomDonation integration?
Hi Tuan,

I'm OK with the cost, please go on. Please tell me how many days you will spend on that.

Thank you.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #83726 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Gilberto

It will take us 3 days for this development. Could you please submit a support ticket so that we can discuss further about it (about how to process payment. how to send us necessary information....)

Tuan

More
3 years 11 months ago #133775 by Frank
I assume you have this plugin for purchase. can I buy it. I have the same issue.
Integrating Donation + Membership Pro + Event Booking.
I need the user when login with same profile can retrieve all his donations + event + membership payment.
Your help is highly appreciated.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 11 months ago #133780 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

As of right now, in user profile, users can see user profile and registration history

For donation, we do not support showing donation history yet. But it can be easily developed if it's required (might cost about 40$ if you need it right now, otherwise, we can try to support it for the next release)

Tuan

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #133784 by Frank
Thank you for your quick reply.
I just need some clarification: I have donation component, and I'm planning to upgrade the membership pro and Event bookings.
- in Back-end: can the admin see the history of the same profile for all three components (donations, events, membership) ?
- In Front-end: can the user see the history of his events registrations, donations and membership transaction ?
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Frank.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 11 months ago #133787 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Frank

As of right now:

1. Admin will have to access to each component to see it's data. So access to Joom Donation to see donation records, access to Membership Pro to see Subscription records and access to Events Booking to see event registration records

2. In the frontend, users can see these data from his user profile:

- Subscription History
- Event Registration History

For donation, we do not support it at the moment, but we will try to support it in next release

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam