Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Deleting product from imported file

• Stefano
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #40669 by Stefano
Deleting product from imported file was created by Stefano
Hi all
I'm developing a website for a customer having a special request: he would delete some VirtueMart (v 2.0.26d) products simply importing a file were he specified a flag for deleting an item (i.e, he would delete the item having a specific SKU simply adding a field in CVS which content is a "D" (=delete) flag. I have read that your CSV ADVANCED is able to load products (also creating the correct category path) in a single shot. But I did not find the possibility of selectively delete some products adding a "delete" field inside the same single CSV file. Is there a native way to do it? Or could it be added, if requested? I hope to have been clear :) Waiting for your kindly reply. Thank you in advance. Best Regards

MMC Edizioni
[img

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 3 months ago #40686 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Re: Deleting product from imported file
Hello Stefano,
First of all, thank you for interesting my CSV Advanced extension. I read your messages/requirements carefully and you are right, CSV Advanced does not support you to delete products now. However, I think I can implement this feature for you. If you purchase CSV Advanced, then I will do to add it for you.
Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam