Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Question before I buy the Extension

More
13 years 7 months ago #3928 by Sarah
I'm looking for a way to have my clients pay for access to an article on my Joomla site. I want them to have instant access to the article but only for 1 time.

Each time they want to view this article they will have to pay for access.

Will this extension allow for me to do this on my site?

Thank you so much for your answer. I think your solution is exactly what I have been looking for.
I look forward to your response.

Sarah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3932 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Question before I buy the Extension
Hi Sarah

In this case , you will need to use Joom Credits, not Documents Seller .

I will explain the function of Joom Credits here :

- Users can purchase credits to access to articles on your site . When they purchase credits, the credits will be stored in their credits balance .
- When users view an article , if the article has price > 0, users will need to pay credits to read this article . The credits will be deducted from their credits balance .
- Once users pay credits to read an article, they can view this articles N times (N can be change in configuration of the extension) . In your system, you can simply set N = 1, so users will have to pay each time they read your articles .

Hope my explanation is clear to you .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4079 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: Question before I buy the Extension

In your system, you can simply set N = 1, so users will have to pay each time they read your articles.

This simply raises the question for me, can N be set differently for each article?

Eg. If I have three articles, can I do the following:

Article 1: User must pay each time they access the article.
Article 2: User pays once and has access to the article 3 times before having to pay again.
Article 3: User pays once and has unlimited access to the article for 14 days before having to pay again.

Is the above scenario supported?

Thank you,
Robbie :woohoo:

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam