Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Agents-alerts-templates

• themis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38647 by themis
Agents-alerts-templates was created by themis
Hello,
I would like to make you some questions before I buy Os Property.
From what I can see Os Property is powerful software.
Questions:
1. About the search criteria and especially for price, in all demos I see price as one custom field with range for example 1000€ - 2000€. There is any way to publish 2 custom fields as for the minimum and maximum price, so the user can choose and fill the price for the properties?
2. I am little confused with the agents part, agents can edit only their properties not others agents properties, right? Moreover, I would like to ask if we can make some fields accessible only from agents and these fields should not be displayed to users. At demo I saw the field “Agent info” at the tab “General Information”, is this what I mean? I want users to keep some notes like the phone of the house owner, and that information should not be accessed by users.
3. Are Agents able to add properties to Featured Properties, but I want Feautured Properties to be without charge. Moreover, can I have more than one Features Properties Categories, for example one for rent and one for lease? And at the same category different agents to publish their properties?
4. I do not know if this is possible, there is any way to inform by email users when we have a new property published, and this property is according to the search criteria that users at their search lists.
5. How we can manage old properties, properties which have been sold or rented? We just unpublish them? Or there is any way to show them in a module as “recent sold” like “newest properties”?
6. If I buy one of the templates you propose I have to pay for example $59.99 and extra $29.99 for OS property or just $59.99 and the template includes OS property.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• themis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38774 by themis
Replied by themis on topic Re: Agents-alerts-templates
If i didn't make myself clear please tell. Do i have to clear up my questions?

I would like to buy osproperty but i am waiting some answers...

Can someone apply to me?

Thank you

More
10 years 5 months ago #38775 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Agents-alerts-templates
Hi,
Sorry for late response, regarding to your questions:
1. About the search criteria and especially for price, in all demos I see price as one custom field with range for example 1000€ - 2000€. There is any way to publish 2 custom fields as for the minimum and maximum price, so the user can choose and fill the price for the properties?

Answer: No, it's impossible.

2. I am little confused with the agents part, agents can edit only their properties not others agents properties, right? Moreover, I would like to ask if we can make some fields accessible only from agents and these fields should not be displayed to users. At demo I saw the field “Agent info” at the tab “General Information”, is this what I mean? I want users to keep some notes like the phone of the house owner, and that information should not be accessed by users.

Answer: In each property, we have the field called : Agent note, noone can view information of this field. In configuration page, we have the options to turn off agent's information like phone number, email...etc and those information won't be available for every one

3. Are Agents able to add properties to Featured Properties, but I want Feautured Properties to be without charge. Moreover, can I have more than one Features Properties Categories, for example one for rent and one for lease? And at the same category different agents to publish their properties?

Answer: Currently, property and category has relation 1-1, it means one property can't be assigned more than one category. OS Property doesn't have option to upload Featured properties without any charge unless administrator make the properties are featured.

4. I do not know if this is possible, there is any way to inform by email users when we have a new property published, and this property is according to the search criteria that users at their search lists.

Answer: No, current, that feature is not available, we really want to implement it, but there are some reason prevent us in implementing that great feature

5. How we can manage old properties, properties which have been sold or rented? We just unpublish them? Or there is any way to show them in a module as “recent sold” like “newest properties”?

Answer: In next version (2.6), we will added new field Called "Status" for properties

6. If I buy one of the templates you propose I have to pay for example $59.99 and extra $29.99 for OS property or just $59.99 and the template includes OS property.

Answer: If you purchase template, you will have the OS Property extension included

Sincerely,
Dam

• themis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38776 by themis
Replied by themis on topic Re: Agents-alerts-templates
Thank you for your response,

Some last comments.

3. I mean if i can have 2 categories of featured properties, one for sale one for rent(with different properties) and display the in different modules. From what i can understand this is possible.

5. Do you know where The next version (2.6) will be available?
If i buy the current version and i start build my site, then do i have access to the new version and it would be easy or possible to upgrade to that version without losing the work that i will have made?

Thank you again

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam