Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

OS Property questions

• Gianluca
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #37871 by Gianluca
OS Property questions was created by Gianluca
Hello, i have a few question before purchase:

I need a list of "possible owners" for the houses on sale. So i need the agent to add a user (can be a normal joomla user) with some specific needs (user "X" need a house with 2 bathrooms) so when i add a new property (with 2 bathrooms) i can search automatically within the joomla users who need a house with 2 bathrooms. Is this possible?

Last question: can agents have an agenda or a calendar where they can put meetings with users to some specific proprerty?

Sorry for my bad english, anyway thank you very much.

Gianluca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #37876 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: OS Property questions
Hi Gianluca,
OS Property has feature to allow registered-users to save their search criteria at advanced search page. For example, in advanced search page, you search properties that have 2 or more bathroom. And click on search button, the result will be shown at the bottom. And then, you can click on Save search list button. The search criteria will be stored in your account. From menu layout "Registered: search list" you will see all your search list, click on it, you will go to the advanced search page with saved criteria you selected before. Of course, the new results will be shown at the bottom of page.
Regarding to second question, OS Property has the availability calendar, but for customers to make the booking request, not the meeting between agents and customers.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam