Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Payment Form Question

More
13 years 9 months ago #3684 by kings
Payment Form Question was created by kings
Hello,

Before I buy the component, i have a few questions. I am making a website for a Limousine Rental Service, where I need a form for reservation. For that I need the following functions,

1. Dropdown lists: If i select an item from a dropdown list, certain fileds would show up and the others would hide. I already have a form build for that on which i used custom jquery codes to have those actions. So is it possible to add custom codes to certain fields of the form to generate desired actions?

2. Add fileds: Is it possible to be able to have a button, on which if i click, it would add certain set of fields to the form.

3. Payment: I have an account setup with authorize.net, and the previous form that I used did not have e-commerce capabilities and thats the main reason im thinking of buying Payment Form. So id like to verify the cards and not chrge them right away. So maybe charge them 0$, so my question is it possible to do so with Payment Form?

Thanks a lot in advance...looking forward to your reply.

Nafiz Mannan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3685 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Payment Form Question
Hi Nafiz

The features #1 and #2 are not available in the current version of Payment Form .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam