Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

OSP a few more questions

• rnomis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #36022 by rnomis
OSP a few more questions was created by rnomis
i have a few more questions:

if i buy OSP, to get it all working I think I need to buy OSCalendar to get the availability calendar?

will OSProperty work with my Artisteer Template or do I need to buy a template from you?

Can customers who want to rent a property for a couple of weeks pay with Paypal when they book a property?

Can I create new email templates so an email confirmation is sent to the customer when the book? there doesn't seem to be an option for the demo login.

In OSCalendar you have a manage orders section. How can you see from this screen if the client has paid the deposit or does it only show the deposit if it has been paid? Could this be added if not?

Is it planned to provide better customer management interface?

I would like to see an export to .csv option for customers so I can manage these offline if there are no plans to do this from within OSP.

Regards

Simon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #36035 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: OSP a few more questions
Hi Simon,
If you need function: Availability calendar for OS Property, you need to purchase OS Calendar.
OS Property can work with all kind of Joomla! templates, but if you want, you can purchase our templates.
With OS Calendar, customers can rent the property and pay through Paypal.
OS Calendar has email templates management where you can manage the notification emails to customers when they make a booking request and this component shows all the orders at backend.
Currently, we are improving OS Calendar, and we hope in next month we will have the professional version for customers.
Thanks
Dam

• rnomis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #36052 by rnomis
Replied by rnomis on topic Re: OSP a few more questions
Thanks Dam that's very helpful. Is there a specification for OS Calendar Pro yet so I can see the differences?

More
10 years 7 months ago #36053 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: OSP a few more questions
Hi Simon,
I can say, too much difference. For example, we will have different price management system for properties, payment plugins management, custom fields, orders management v.v.
We are working hard to make the beta version can be released on 10th Octorber.
Thanks
Dam

• rnomis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #36054 by rnomis
Replied by rnomis on topic Re: OSP a few more questions
That sounds fantastic. I will wait to see it!

Thanks

Simon

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam