Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

OS Property Different prices per period

• rnomis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #35951 by rnomis
I am very interested in OS Property for a friend who runs a small property sales and rental business. However as well as renting properties by the year, she also rents holiday properties. These have different prices depending on the season. For example: for Christmas and Carnaval, the price is usually twice the normal and during the low season, it is much cheaper.
It this feature available?

I see on the site there are login details for your demo site but I can see no way of accessing the demo site to login. Can you let me know how I can do this?

Thanks,

Simon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #35954 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: OS Property Different prices per period
Hi,
Can you explain more details your question. It seems your question related to OS Calendar - the availability calendar for properties of OS Property and it supports renting feature for properties, right?
I need you to confirm the question before i can answer you :)
I am waiting for your reply,
Sincerely, Dam

• rnomis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #35963 by rnomis
Replied by rnomis on topic Re: OS Property Different prices per period
Hi Dam,

Yes it is the availability calendar I think.

For example:
a property is available for rent. During February, the rent is 150 per week (High Season), during March and the first 2 weeks of April it is 80. For the second 2 weeks of April until the end of July it could be 70 etc. so if a client wants to book for the last week of February until the end of the first week of March it would be 150 + 80 = 230.
They would select their dates on the availability calendar and would be shown the total cost for their stay.

Also, there could be an additional cost at the end of the stay for cleaning of say 30. This is not as important as this cost could be included in the cost of the weekly rent.

Thanks for your help.

More
10 years 7 months ago #35964 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
When you manage the price for properties, you have the option to manage the special price in one time range. You select start, end time and enter the price. Please try that way and let me if it suit you need.
Thanks
Dam

• rnomis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #35965 by rnomis
that sounds like the sort of thing I need. How do I see this working? Can I log in to a Demo version and have a play?

The details about the demo site are not very clear. Where do I log in as manager/manager?

More
10 years 7 months ago #35966 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
You can login to demo in: osproperty.ext4joomla.com/administrator/
Thanks
Dam

• rnomis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #35970 by rnomis
hi dang,
when I try to log in to the page: osproperty.ext4joomla.com/administrator/ I get a warning that there is malware on your site. I attach a screenshot.

I logged in with my iPhone and see that the site is running OSProperty 2.0.7 and that OSProperty system plugin has not been installed or published. Is this a problem?

Thanks,
Simon
Attachments:

More
10 years 7 months ago #35971 by Mr. Dam
Hi Simon,
I've solved it. Please try again.
Thanks
Dam

• rnomis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #35974 by rnomis
great thanks. all working. i have a few more questions:

To get it all working I think I need to buy OSCalendar to get the availability calendar?

will OSProperty work with my Artisteer Template or do I need to buy one from you?

Can customers who want to rent a property for a couple of weeks pay with Paypal when they book a property?

Can I create new email templates so an email confirmation is sent to the customer when the book? there doesn't seem to be an option for the demo login.

What is the Osproperty system plugin mentioned in the Osproperty cpanel? your demo login shows that it is required but it is not installed.

In OSCalendar you have a manage orders section. How can you see from this screen if the client has paid the deposit or does it only show the deposit if it has been paid? Could this be added if not?

Is it planned to provide better customer management interface?

I would like to see an export to .csv option for customers so I can manage these offline.

Regards

Simon
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by rnomis. Reason: add

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam