Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Edocman - File upload/download based on registered

• Anurag
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #35811 by Anurag
Hi,

I like this extension and i am searching extension with the following functionality.

Is it possible with Edocman that "File upload/download based on registered users" ?

Administrator can upload/assign specific file for specific registered user from back-end, and that registered user can download file which is assigned by administrator to him only from front-end ?

Thanks & Regards
Anurag

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 7 months ago #35813 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Edocman - File upload/download based on registered
Hi

I am happy to tell you that the feature is supported by EDocman. Basically, when you create a document, you can assign user (or several users) to that document and then only the selected users will be able to view and download the document

Users will even receive an email to notify him that there is a document assigned to him :).

Regards,

Tuan

• Anurag
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #35843 by Anurag
Hi Tuan,

Thank you for your prompt reply. It's good to know EDocman will full-fill my requirement.
Another question is that: do you have any back-end demo so that i can look into it before purchasing this extension ?
After purchasing extension for $24.99, for how long my subscription and support will remain active ?

Thanks & Regards
Anurag

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 7 months ago #35909 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Edocman - File upload/download based on registered
Hi

Unfortunately, we don't provide demo access to back-end of the extension because we don't want customer to change the demo data which we prepared.

We provide free upgrade for one year and free support for 6 months for each purchase.

Tuan

• Anurag
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #36824 by Anurag
Hi Tuan,

I have purchased and i am using Edocman on one of my site. I have a another question: Can i make users to download documents based on the site language ?

I have a site which is in German and French. Now i want something like if user is viewing site in German language only "German" documents or the document of a particular category (let's say German Category) would be available for them to download.

Similarly if user is viewing site in French language only "French" documents or the document of a particular category (let's say
French Category) would be available for them to download.

Is there any way by which i can do that with Edocman ? Please help

Thanks & Regards
Anurag

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago #36832 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Anurag

When you create a document or category, you can choose the language for that document/category. And when users access to your site in the front-end, they will only see the categories/documents in the activate language. Could you please try that solution ?

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam