Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

EDOCMAN

• Paul Jacobson
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #32708 by Paul Jacobson
EDOCMAN was created by Paul Jacobson
I need a document manager in 3.0 to replace a DOCMAN 2.5 installation.
Do you have a migrator?
Can I assign front end control of categories to user groups or must it be individuals?
Can "ownership" of a document be changed in the back end?
If a user has ownership of a document, can that user unpublish the document in the front end?
Are your edocman styles reasonable responsive to changes in the browser. I am using a responsive template from Rockettheme. Should that work correctly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #32729 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: EDOCMAN
Dear Paul

Do you have a migrator?

=> Yes, we have one !

Can I assign front end control of categories to user groups or must it be individuals?

=> You can assign it to user groups. Also, there is an option allows you to assign categories/documents to individual users and only the selected users will be able to access to that category/document.

Can "ownership" of a document be changed in the back end?

=> Yes

If a user has ownership of a document, can that user unpublish the document in the front end?

=> No, at the moment, it is not possible

Are your edocman styles reasonable responsive to changes in the browser. I am using a responsive template from Rockettheme. Should that work correctly?

=> Not yet at the moment but it will be responsive in the next 2 months. We are working to make all of our major extensions become responsive.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam