Event Booking - some questions

• Martin Spreer
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #32532 by Martin Spreer
Event Booking - some questions was created by Martin Spreer
Hi there,

I would like to ask one or two (or more?) questions about Event Booking:

The issue I faced with the other component (Membership Pro) was related to the fact, that the new version is now supporting the multilingual feature. Do I have to expect a similar problem with Event Booking?

Unfortunately I can not really see that in the description of the software, but I would like to customize the look and feet on the front end. I suppose that it is not so difficult to change colors and stuff, is it?

Then I do have a very specific question or maybe it is even a request, but I think it will be useful not only for our purposes. Is there any way to: sett up an event like a Seminar, this seminar may be like a recurring event (like 5 Mondays in a row). Now I would like to be able to set it up as one event, where people can register to the complete set of five meetings, but Somehow I would like to be able to provide a view at the fronted, where actually the user can see a list of the five days, that are part of this one seminar.

I hope You could understand what I mean, greatly appreciate your work and looking forward to some info
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Martin Spreer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Martin Spreer
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #32536 by Martin Spreer
Replied by Martin Spreer on topic Re: Event Booking - some questions
I forgot another question: is it possible to forward the user to another page for booking? I am thinking of this scenario: he may want to book a seminar, and as a part of the booking I may want to give him a temporary membership to access audio and document files. So I would like him to register for the event actually by using Membership Pro ...

• Martin Spreer
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #32542 by Martin Spreer
Replied by Martin Spreer on topic Re: Event Booking - some questions
So now I have been looking to a lot of the questions that were either posted in this forum or in the Event Booking Forum.

I do understand that there is a general need for a feature, that would allow to set up a recurring event like a seminar (over 5 weeks every Monday) without having to pay for five different events. I do understand that your approach is, that only one event is created and in the description it should be mentioned, that the event consists of five days over five weeks or so.
I think that is doable for a while, but it still would be nice to see this kind of feature being implemented rather sooner then later (I also believe this would give you almost something like a unique selling preposition).

The last question I had was also asked - just a little different. I would like to explain a bit more in detailö: for some events (seminars) we would like to provide access to certain material (a question of access level). If it would be possible to use your other component (Membership Pro) to do payment for the event, then everything would be accomplished. In the backend that would just be like a little Custom registration URL to be added to the event.

I understand, that this is not part of the component for now. How much would you charge for a customization like that? I mean it would all be within your own components and I guess this again would actually is a good reason to purchase your software....

Sorry for the long explanations, but I need to make clear what I want and find a way ...

Blessings

Martin

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam