Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Events Booking Capabilities

• BayGeo
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #32406 by BayGeo
Events Booking Capabilities was created by BayGeo
I am looking for some clarification about "Events Booking" feature 21 and member discounts: can it be used with OSE?

Also, is there access control capability for pages and downloads linked to events? If not, is there an option to combine with one of their products? Or will custom programming be needed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #32426 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Events Booking Capabilities

I am looking for some clarification about "Events Booking" feature 21 and member discounts: can it be used with OSE?

=> Right now, the member discount feature works for all registered users. If you set up member discount, all users who has an account will get discount (not only users have active subscription in OSE get discounts but normal registered users will get discount, too). I heard that OSE has a plugin to integrate with Events Booking but to be honest, right now, I don't know about the integration. Maybe you can ask OSE about this.

Also, is there access control capability for pages and downloads linked to events? If not, is there an option to combine with one of their products? Or will custom programming be needed?

=> This is not supported by EB at the moment, so custom programming will be needed! In the next release which we are working on, it should be possible but the new version will only be released in about 3 weeks from today !

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam