Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro - different prices for conditions

• carlyweb
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #31925 by carlyweb
Hi, I'm thinking Membership Pro is the ideal extension for my project, however my client has a requirement where they want to offer different subscription prices depending on one condition. Here's the scenario:

Subscription for Members of their association
$150.00

Subscription for individuals who are NOT members of their association (aka non-members)
$165.00

So I'm thinking to approach this with two different subscription plans. But I need a way to verify that people who say they are Members are in fact members and entitled to the lower subscription price.

My client can export a CSV from their DB, so is there a way that you could assist with developing a custom field (or some process?) where the user enters their unique email address, and the system can check if their email appears in the CSV file, and if so, the form validates and they can proceed with purchasing the subscription? Or something like that? Any suggestions?

Do you offer this kind of custom development service or do you suggest I look for a PHP developer?

Thanks for any advice. Much appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #31926 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Membership Pro - different prices for conditions
Hi

In this case, we will need to customize the extension alitle to validate and make sure they are correct members. The price for this development is 70$ and It will take us one day for this development.

Tuan

• carlyweb
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #31931 by carlyweb
That's excellent, thanks Tuan.

More
10 years 10 months ago #31950 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Membership Pro - different prices for conditions
Hope to receive order from you soon :).

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam