Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Event Booking - two presales questions

• David Boggitt
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #31574 by David Boggitt
Event Booking - two presales questions was created by David Boggitt
Hi,

I have a client who wants to let people register for events online and your component seems great but could I please ask:

1/ Can you have some categories where clients can register and pay online but other categories where clients can only register online and pay on the day?

2/ The client would like to use WorldPay - I've never set up anything like this before. Is it easy to do? Does the client have to have a WorldPay account and will he need a security certificate for his website?

Many thanks,

Dave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #31696 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event Booking - two presales questions
Hi Dave

1/ Can you have some categories where clients can register and pay online but other categories where clients can only register online and pay on the day?

=> Yes. It is supported in Events Booking. Basically, when you create an event, you can choose the payment methods you want for that event.

2/ The client would like to use WorldPay - I've never set up anything like this before. Is it easy to do? Does the client have to have a WorldPay account and will he need a security certificate for his website?

=> It is easy to setup. Your client need to have a Worldpay account. However, the account doesn't need a SSL certificate !

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam