Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Re:PDF stamper

• rishi mehra
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #2754 by rishi mehra
PDF stamper was created by rishi mehra
Hello

- Firstly thank you for all your effort in developing the extensions - they look brilliant!

I have a query about document seller.

We run a course that users pay to enrol in. Once enrolled, a username and password is created, and they can log into the course site. On the course site are various PDFs of the course material. Users simply click on the links to download/view the PDFs as required.

I was wondering if it is possible to set up document seller in such a way that the PDFs can be dynamically stamped with the users details (ie "Downloaded on DD-MM-YY by XXXXXX"). Ideally it would be nice if there was no cart set up but rather a direct link to download the dynamic PDF for each user. I note that your setup uses a cart but since our users have already paid to enrol in the course, I would ideally like not to use this feature.

Is this possible?

Many thanks again,
Rish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2755 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:PDF stamper
Hi Rish

To have pdf stamp feature, your hosting account need to be installed an extra library called pdftk (just google and you will find this library) . Contact the hosting support and I think they will set it up for you .

Currently, in DMS, the document are stamped with user email, however, it is easy to modify it to include the detail like you want.

As I see, you want to users to download the documents while viewing the course without pay for it. It is possible, however, we need to customize the program you are using alitle . The price for this customization is from $120-$150 .

Please let me know your thought . You can contact me via skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk for discussing more detail .

Thanks,
Tuan

More
4 years 4 days ago #133060 by raunhar
Replied by raunhar on topic Re:PDF stamper
Is the extn still live and if yes, how can we get it.

More
4 years 4 days ago #133061 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:PDF stamper
Hello

The extension is still available, however, we do not support PDF stamper anymore, sorry

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam