Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Donation Page Message - with content plugins?

• cpaschen
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24825 by cpaschen
Right now the Donation Page Message area, as well as all of the 'messages' tab text areas are just plain text boxes (although it does allow HTML).

Is there any way that we can make this a standard edit box (using the default Joomla editor - like the description area on the General tab)?

We desperately need to have the ability to have different text display in the message area for non-logged in users, which we can easily do IF we can have this field fire content plugins on rendering.

I know I can 'hack' that form and MAKE it work that way, but I really would prefer that this be something that is added to the program core.

Any chance you would either be willing to do this OR if I provide a good clean code change, add it to the core for the next release?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24828 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donation Page Message - with content plugins?
Hi

I think you are talking about the messages when you create campaigns because the messages in Configuration of Joom Donation use HTML editor of Joomla already.

If you customize it yourself (It is very easy, I believe), please provide me with the modified file you made and I will be happy to review it and add it to the core download package.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam