Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Edocman

More
11 years 8 months ago #18229 by msn67
Edocman was created by msn67
I want to create a doc management system in Joomla concerning legal documents and before i buy I would like to know the following:

1. I want to add more fields than the existing ones (about 20) to characterizer each document record. I can create these columns in Mysql table but then is it possible to connect them to the interface (e.g. document editing)

2. Can I include these fields in search plugins so I can search for keywords at selected field only?

3. Is Edocman multilingual ? I want to build the system in Greek Language.

4. Is the license connected to a specific website or I can use it to more than one website?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #18236 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Edocman

1. I want to add more fields than the existing ones (about 20) to characterizer each document record. I can create these columns in Mysql table but then is it possible to connect them to the interface (e.g. document editing)

=> Yes, it is possible if you know Joomla programming / coding. Basically, you will need to add fields to #__edocman documents table to store data, then edit code in the add/edit document form to add the fields you want to the form.

2. Can I include these fields in search plugins so I can search for keywords at selected field only?

=> Yes, but again, you will have to edit code in search plugin.

3. Is Edocman multilingual ? I want to build the system in Greek Language.

=> Yes.

4. Is the license connected to a specific website or I can use it to more than one website?

You can use it on un-limited of your websites.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam